From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log

Hi Philip,
One feature I'd really like to see in version 1.1 is the ability to
check what direction Q9 is facing. For example, pressing f to tell you
weather or not he is facing left or right.
I often think such a feature would be nice when fighting on the edge of
a pit or chasm. I can't tell you how many times on the more difficult
skill levels I have an enemy to the left and one to the right so I sort
of split my attention between them. After I kill them I press the right
arrow to turn right and fall into a pit purely on accident. So I'd
appreciate having the ability to check the direction I'm facing before
moving left/right.

Thanks.