Hi,
Hmmm..The inquiring mind wants to know. I've often asked myself why some games have a unregister option. I would assume if someone would pay for a game they would naturally want to register and play it. About the only time I could see where a feature like this would be handy is if you are selling a computer and you don't want all of your programs to be registered. You may want the buyer to purchase registration codes of their own for your software.

Yohandy wrote:
heh the ability to unregister the game? now why would someone want to do that? Lol did people actually request that?