Hi Philip,
Thanks. I'm glad we got that straightened out. Sorry, if I bit your head off there with the previous post. After rereading the post I felt as though perhaps I came on a bit stronger than was necessary.

<Smile>

Philip Bennefall wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I agree, it was definitely quick. It was about 6 hours between the two. However I should clarify that when I said no more updates for quite some time, that meant any major ones. The feature that you are suggesting is nothing major, and so since it's added in some 5 minutes I'll put that into the next release. I do have one or two fixes planned such as the ability to unregister the game, but none of these are major things which is what I was refering to when I said no more updates. And so, you'll most likely see that in the next minor change version.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall