I'm not having ny luck runing any of Chee gmes on Windows 7 64 bit OS. And I got all the latest Direct X and dot nets. Rail Racer and his online card games will not run.

Are there any plans on updateing these games for the 64 Bit OS as 32 Bit are fading away.

I hope GMA games will work, will try those next.

Matt.