Hi Che,
Cool. Looks like I'll have to check out this API as I desperately want to get away from Managed DirectX as soon as I can. As far as XNA accessibility goes Microsoft is very tight mouthed about what accessibility improvements they have planned for the project if any. A better solution would be to use SlimDX as it has stable wrappers to XAudio2, X3DAudio, DirectInput, etc and might be the way I'm going in the next release of the Genesis Engine.

HTH

Che wrote:
  Hey Thomas,
  Using a little .dll called irrKlang, very efficient and does everything I
need, nothing fancy, but I can pan sounds and all, which is basically all
the extra features I really need.
  However, the online football game will be going to xna completely, and I
hope they make some advanced towards making the advanced audio effects
accessible, any word on that?
 Later
Che