hi thomas,
I'd like to give anothwer suggestion.
the wolves, when hit, make a distinct whine but when they die it's really similar to the growling they make when they're still on their feet. could their death sound could be also changed to a whine or such? I found my self waisting too much ammo IE shooting too many times, realising it when I heard the bodyfall thud. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 4:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA some suggestions

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll take a look at limiting the amount of shots you can perform in a certain amount of time. As it should be a relatively upgrade I'll certainly put that on my todo list. As for when the game will be released I don't have a crystal ball. I don't really know when it will get released. All I can say is development is pregressing much faster now, and the engine for the most part is finished. So most of the work is just adding levels and making sure everything works properly. I don't foresee more than a couple of months to do that.

HTH

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________