Hi Bryan,
Actually, I'd rather figure this out now rather than putting it off to later. I've already decided to convert the MOTA code to C++, and it would be much easier to put the Sapi code in now rather than later. if I wait to later I have to yank out a bunch of code and rewrite it, and no developer wants to do that. Better to do it once and have it done and over with.

(*Smile*

Bryan Peterson wrote:
You'd have to tinker with the voice's dictionary to get that right and even then there's no guarantee it would work. I say stick with the voice as is for the 1.0 release, then perhaps look at native speach APIs when you work on the cross-platform version. I think Thomas right now is more concerned with getting the game out! the! door! than making modifications like this, which could easily be made at a later time once he's had time to recharge his batteries.