Hi Phil,
Well, what I'm thinking of doing is what Playing in the Dark did with Topspeed. I can put up different voices or language packs as they become available so people can use whatever voice or language they want.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
Another idea came to mind.
As you have the files in both voices how about putting both sets in the game.
Under setup you could have a voice choice setting.
Each Karen voice file could start with k- and each heather could start with h- Then have a function that would add k- or h- to each playing of a voice file. Of course you would have to get a patent on this idea to protect it from other unscrupulous game developers from using it.
smiles,
Phil