I know in the old days one of my relatively short time passing computer games was playing pool on the computer, and at the recent pub2pub fundraising walk, we got the sighties to try a shot or two on a pool table with blindfolds on, and in my one attempt I apparently hit the edge of the corner pocket around 1.5cm off target with the red ball after hitting it with the white ball using the pool cue from the other end of the table, and another thing have been thinking about trying one day would be a combination of a well lit pool table, with limited colours of target balls, and then trying out using a combination of the vOICe, and maybe my KSonar to try fine tune my aim and see how close I could come to playing real pool on a pool table, but in any case, just wondering if anyone has ever tried out a VI gamers version of anything like a pool game?

I did also use to be relatively good at playing real pool on a pool table, which also helps since I can still pretty much visualise the whole situation, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA