To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 1:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Things like playing on a pool table

Agree that this would be a lot of fun.  I was thinking of maybe putting a
different texture on each of the balls for the different collors, except the
white one as this is smaller than the rest.  So really just a texture for
red, yellow and black. Unless of course you want to play snooker, which is
a different story.  Hahaha.  Saying that though, having a texture on each
different color would also involve moving the balls slightly from their
position, which is kind of not the point of the game.