From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 12:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Things like playing on a pool table

In that old simple pool game mentioned, you really just lined up the cue for

a shot, and then adjusted it slightly for a bit of spin, and power levels,
but you didn't even see the virtual environment or the players as such -
just the flat, 2d version of the pool table and it's balls.

I think some or other version of navigation/reference query would also be
good so you could ask it things like what other balls you were aiming
directly at, which side cushions/pockets etc., or maybe even implement a
form of grid layout as well to allow you to explore relative positioning or
something - not really like it, but maybe similar to exploration mode in the

loadstone blind GPS software?

Also makes me think of something like miniature golf/putt putt...?

That last one would specifically be interesting if there were obstacles,
like 'funny' versions like beavis and butthead miniature golf that my wife
used to love playing - partly for the comments and sound effects.

Anyway, maybe this upcoming new year I'll try get myself in gear with trying

out things like pool with the vOICe and the KSonar, and other things like my

pseudo planned offroad bike riding attempt - one day...LOL!

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA