THere is plenty to help you get used to the game environment.  The
wind and path ambience is wonderful. The best example of navigational
aid in an audio game. If you want step-by-step instructions turn on
the audio navigator in options (press F1).  I just got my key again;
I'm rediscovering what a wonderful game this is.  Technoshock
definitely has the better level designs, but SOD's enemies are far
more threatening and fun to face. Sounds are better than TS though
they're not that great. Man if SOD had the sound track of a mainstream
fps I think it'd be unbeatable.