Hi Phil.
As a long time game developer you already know that you can't please everyone, no matter what you do. For me the sound work in Shades of doom was excelent.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom, anyone?

Hi Kevin,
I'm sorry you didn't like the end of Shades of Doom, as I took part in making it.
spoiler
space
It was supposed to be your character signaling for the craft to land opening the hatch, and flying off back to where he came from.
I did some of the sounds but David did the final mix.
What would you like at the end?
Phil