Hi Yohandy,
<Smile> I think we all try to promote the software we like best.
Unfortunately, this is not the proper forum in which to do it.
In any case buying a Mac has no bearing on the fact Damien's problem is
a hardware failure, and not a software issue. Mac computers have
hardware failures too. So buying one isn't exactly a solution here.

Cheers!