Hi,
Agreed. And just a note, hard drives can crash on Mac too. They're no
exception to the rule. Hardware is hardware no matter which computer you
have. I don't see why people still think Macs are invincible.
Munawar A. Bijani
blog: http://munawar0009.blogspot.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com
Follow on Twitter for blog updates: http://www.twitter.com/munawar0009