Hi Thomas,

I'm pretty sure that all of my AT&T voices are sapi 5.1 since they work with my
games.  Same with my Neo Speech and Cepstral voices.

The only thing is, in VB6 I need to add the Microsoft speech object library in
references and I don't think that it would be in the list if I do not install
the sapi 5.1 sdk.

I would not play games with Microsoft Sam, well other than he makes an ok
quarterback, but other than that I really wish that Microsoft would have left
sapi speech the way that it was.

BFN

    Jim

No I am not talking to myself again, I am talking to the voices.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA