Hi  Dark,
>From Phil? Now that's news for me; I do, however, have a copy of the games
produced by Daniel. About playing them on windows...you can play the
sameformat of games, I believe, using interpreters such as Basica (or was
that DOS, I don't recall), though I am not sure if said FS Notetaker games
can beused by this and other BASIC interpreters, or if they are specificly
accessible on FS Legacy and Melinium Notetakers.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:07 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Fs note taker games

Hi.

This has come up recently on the audiogames.net forum.

People are mentioning various games for the fs note takers. I was wondering
if louis briant (or someone else), knows a way of running these under
windows.

In particular I was thinking of munawar's games which you can download on
the bpc programs site at http://www.bpcprograms.com/programs/programs.php

though people on the forum have also mentioned games by dan Z and phil
vlasac.

Thanks in advance,

Beware the grue!