Cool, Looking forward to anyting you might be able to release.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 9:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fs note taker games

Hi Hayden,
>From about 1995 to 2000, Carl and I put out about 20 DOS games.
They were designed for the DOS in windows 95 or 98 and required a hardware
synthesizer.
Some computer experts have been able to get them to work in today's
computers but I think they require too much fiddling of settings for the
average computer user.
When I am finished with the update to the Sarah game I promised to post some

of those DOS games on my site.
 The games are in 3 categories.
Ones I plan to convert to windows, using the GMA game engine, I will not
post.
Thos of other developers like Lone Wolf for DOS which is own by David
Greenwood that I can't post.
And those I plan to release as free DOS games.
I don't have the list handy but it is on my computer so I will look it up
when the time comes to do it.
Phil