Hi Hayden,
From about 1995 to 2000, Carl and I put out about 20 DOS games.
They were designed for the DOS in windows 95 or 98 and required a hardware synthesizer. Some computer experts have been able to get them to work in today's computers but I think they require too much fiddling of settings for the average computer user. When I am finished with the update to the Sarah game I promised to post some of those DOS games on my site.
The games are in 3 categories.
Ones I plan to convert to windows, using the GMA game engine, I will not post. Thos of other developers like Lone Wolf for DOS which is own by David Greenwood that I can't post.
And those I plan to release as free DOS games.
I don't have the list handy but it is on my computer so I will look it up when the time comes to do it.
Phil

To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fs note taker games

Hi  Dark,
From Phil? Now that's news for me; I do, however, have a copy of the games
produced by Daniel. About playing them on windows...you can play the
sameformat of games, I believe, using interpreters such as Basica (or was
that DOS, I don't recall), though I am not sure if said FS Notetaker games
can beused by this and other BASIC interpreters, or if they are specificly
accessible on FS Legacy and Melinium Notetakers.
Best Regards,
Hayden