From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 1:06 AM
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Fs note taker games

Hi.

This has come up recently on the audiogames.net forum.

People are mentioning various games for the fs note takers. I was wondering
if louis briant (or someone else), knows a way of running these under
windows.

In particular I was thinking of munawar's games which you can download on
the bpc programs site at http://www.bpcprograms.com/programs/programs.php

though people on the forum have also mentioned games by dan Z and phil
vlasac.

Thanks in advance,

Beware the grue!