Hi Phil,
Well, when you are ready to release some of the PCS Dos games as
freeware let me know if you want me to mirror those files. I have plenty
of space for that, and in the next month or so I plan to seriously
upgrade the USA Games web site to have more free games, better look and
feel, and over all turn it into a more general accessible gaming web
site as well s our own products.
Now, you got me interested as to which games will be going freeware.
Since you will release that when the time comes I won't press you about
it. Although, you got me interested.

Cheers!