Hi Muhammed,
That definitely wasn't the purpose of the survey. The reason we asked
you your age is to find out the average age of our target market, and
what types of games apeal to that age group.
As far as game ratings goes I always try to create games with a family
friendly E-Rating. That way I'm not selling games that are adult
oriented to kids under 18 or creating games that might be very
offensive to some of our customers. That may change in the future, but
for now we try not to cross the line too far.
A case in point.My fellow co-moderator, Raul, wrote a text adventure
called Last Week Before the Wedding that was very sexually explicit. I
beta tested that game, and had a lot of fun playing it. However, I'm
an adult so nobody is going to think twice about a guy playing a game
where you try and have as many sexual encounters as you can with the
ladies in town, collect their panties, all before you get married. A
game like that is fine for an adult player, but isn't appropriate for
a child.