Hi Jim,
Agreed. There really aren't that many adult accessible games, and it
would be nice to see more of them developed. When it comes to the
topic of sex I consider myself pretty open minded, and believe in the
safe, sane, and concentual motto. If somebody doesn't like the sexual
content in a certain game it is their choice not to play that type of
game. If they go for that kind of game then as long as the person is
of age, and treats it as a game then I have no problem with it.
Case in point. I remember my dad owning a game called Strip Poker. You
were given a list of girls you could play against, and once you
selected one you played poker until you got her completely naked.  As
you were playing the girls would throw in comments like, "I bet you
can't wait to get my panties off."
All things considered it is a pretty harmless game. It is not violent,
all of the girls looked like they were 18 and over, and it was fun.
Even though the game had an adult rating  it was a lot tamer than the
games with lots of blood, guts, and gore.