I had error reporting disabled. so for a test I enabled it to see if entombed
would display the send|don't send message. it did
So now the problem could be that I incorrectly installed something. maybe in
the wrong order, so the question is what order should it be in?first xna then
.net? or vice versa? or what?
Peter Mahach
piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com