well this is getting weirder. I installed direct x first by mistake. when that finished I installed .net 3.5. then I reran teh setup and I think it did do something. then I started the game still crashing. I ran its setup and it's still crashing. I am gettin' very annoyed now. this is the only thing I can't get to work properly.

database 4919 (20100305) __________

http://www.eset.com