Hello. I installed entombed, and when I launch the program, all It says is leaving menus. Theres nothing there.

From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 5:17 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] an update on my entombed problem

I had error reporting disabled. so for a test I enabled it to see if entombed would display the send|don't send message. it did So now the problem could be that I incorrectly installed something. maybe in the wrong order, so the question is what order should it be in?first xna then .net? or vice versa? or what?
Peter Mahach
piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach