Yea, and there's even a game for the commodore 64 called h--- hole.
At 08:12 AM 14/03/2010, you wrote:
Hey Steve,
Yeah, agreed with you. I don't know why Thomas gives us a warning, but it ain't a swair word at all. If I was a moderator of a blind gaming list for an example, I wouldn't care about language like this. Off cource I will care about swair words like the f word, but not the h word.
BTW Thomas, I wasn't cussing Jason and I wouldn't want to ever do that.
(snip)