I agree with you, but we aren't the list mods. Better not to push the boundaries in this situation.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen" <whocr...@internode.on.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Warning was your the best developer Jason!

Sorry Thomas but I'm afraid I have to disagree with you, I dont think the h word is a curse word, and it's nowhere up there with the f bomb.
At 05:48 AM 14/03/2010, you wrote:
Hi Muhammed and all,
This is a moderator reminder to watch your language on list. The list
guidelines state there is to be no cussing on list. This is my final
warning. Future e-mails with inappropriate language will result in the
offending party being moderated until further notice.

Cheers!