From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 14 March 2010 04:08
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Warning was your the best developer Jason!

Hi,
While I might agree with you personally the fact of the matter is that there
are some who would find that word offensive. That's why one of the list
rules is to refrane from using cuss words that many people find offensive.
We could debate what is and is not bad language, but generally most of us
already know what words are acceptable in public forums and which are not.
Generally the h word is considered offensive so that is why I issued the
moderator warning.

On 3/13/10, Stephen <whocr...@internode.on.net> wrote:
> Sorry Thomas but I'm afraid I have to disagree with you, I dont think
> the h word is a curse word, and it's nowhere up there with the f bomb.

subscription via the web, at