Hi,
This is my final word on this subject before I close the topic down.
Regardless if I use the word crap or not that has absolutely no baring
on this subject. In your opinion crap is worse than the h word. I
disagree with you. In the end we will have to agree to disagree. What
I can say one word is on the ban list and the other is not. I'll talk
to my  fellow moderators, see what they think, but after that the
decision is final one way or the other.