Hi Muhammed,
Regardless if you think the h word is or is not a cuss word there are
plenty of people who do find the word offensive. I don't find it very
offensive myself, but I know plenty of people who do. Understand Raul
and I try to make this list a fun, family oriented, discussion group
for people of all ages and religious backgrounds. For that reason we
do our best to moderate the list and call attention to situations
where the guidelines are not being followed. Since I felt the issue
was not that serious I only issued a warning which asked you to stop
using that language. As long as you do as I ask we'll get along fine.

HTH