Hi There,
If you use any messengers or skype and would like to make some new friends, feel free to write me off list. I agree totally with your feelings on this issue.

Angela

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] expletives

Hi dark,

If there was a total blanket ban on swaring on this list then I really
wouldn't care at all.

But nobody in their right mind can sit there and say that crap is worse than
hell. That's just stupid. Sorry but it is. I've seen people including the
moderators use that word within the last couple of weeks all you have to do is to go back through the archives to see it for yourself. So yes I'm sorry
I do think that this is setting a major double standard which I really
cannot agree with and there's no basis in logic for any real disagreement
with my comment.