I understand where these messages are coming from. But people, if you don't like a decision made by any moderator, please use gamers-ow...@audyssey.org for discussion. This way the list stays on topic. We are not wanting this to get further into a debate of what is and what is not allowed on list.

So, please, any further discussion, send privately to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org

Many thanks.