Hi Thomas,
Is it keven wist fenic?.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] expletives

Hi Dark and all,
As i said I myself don't have a problem with the word. What I will do
is talk to Raul and Kevin and see what they say. If they feel the h
word should stay on the ban list we will keep it that way. If they
feel it should be removed we'll do that. That's why we have two
moderators and a list owner to decide polacy decisions regarding the
list.

Cheers!