From: Ann [mailto:tate...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:13 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] free games

Hi,

I know about all the legal consequences in developing these types of
games, So, please don't anyone bombard the game list by repeating them a
lot.

I am not advocating piracy. But, all I want to say is  that it is so
unfair! The sighted have literally tons of different Star Wars, Star
Trek, even Stargate and probably hundreds if not thousands of other
games, computer and console, based on popular TV  shows, movies, etc.
But, we have almost none. We are huge fans of these types of shows too,
but most blind game developers just could never afford the licensing
fees to get passed all the legal mumbo jumbo.

If you do decide to try making them, Josh, I'll try out any of your free
games. You might not want to advertise them on this list, though.

~Ann

On 3/24/2010 11:04 AM, Josh wrote:
> Hi
>
> I figure they're less likely to come after me if all my games are free. If
I sold the games then they'd be really really mad and stuff but if the games
are free whaat'll they do, sue me for distributing free games? I guess I'll
just have to be careful.

database 4971 (20100324) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4971 (20100324) __________