Hi Ann,
Yeah, I know the feeling all too well. It is even worse since I am a
game developer and know even if I create a Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry
Potter, etc type of game I can't really sell it. Paramount didn't seam
to care about my Star Trek game as long as it was free so that's what
I did. Lucas Arts on the other hand told me up front that there was no
way in Hads they would grant me permission for the use of the Star
Wars trademarks freeware or otherwise. That's totally anal from my
point of view since they are making millions off of sighted games,
toys, and everything else, but can't let a blind developer release a
free Star wars game legally. That's just the kind of greedy low lifes
they really are.
As for myself I've got a couple of private projects I'm working on
they know nothing about. Perhaps some day I'll decide to release them
as freeware, for the blind community, and if they don't like it that's
tough luck. They can take that put it in their pipe and smoke it. I'm
no longer going to let them tell me what I can and can not create with
my free time just because they are greedy, selfish, anal compulsive
jurks.