To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Script error irritation

Why do you have the ; in front of main?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:12 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Script error irritation

Hi.

Well I've started on writing a script from scratch rather than using the
examples.

I thought the first step in creating a symple turn based combat game was
getting the game to display the characters' hp, ---- but it's not working
for some reason and I'm not exactly certain why.

Here's the code:

int hp = 100 ;
string my_health = "hello, my hp is currently" ;
;void main ( )
{
alert  "window", my_health + hp);
}