Hi Dark,
One thing that stands out right away is you have a space between the
end of your statements and the semi-colon. You should never put a
space before the semi-colon. To declare a variable you should write it
like this.
int hp = 100;
Other than that nothing else stands out like a sore thumb. I hope this helps.