Hi Jason,

I have been given some good ideas for the baseball game and someday I might
implement them.  But I do not plan to create an entire playbook thing for the
football game.  And that would be what it would take to add anything to it.

I have always wanted to add men to the spanker game so that women could spank
the men, but I do not have the sound files for it.  Might work on it though
someday.

I'm sorry, but I still have no idea how to make a game where you are
controlling and moving constantly multiple players such as in Hockey,
Basketball, Soccer, Goalball etc.

BFN

    Jim

I'm looking for some good Easter grass.