okay I wanna play a goal ball game now
goal ball is awsome!

On 4/2/10, Jacob Kruger <[email protected]> wrote:
> Not necessarily relevant, but an old sighted football/soccer game played a
> long time ago, while you controlled the player who currently had control of
> the ball, the other players controlled themselves, but if the other guys
> kicked the ball at the goal, you automatically took control of the
> goalkeeper.
>
> Stay well
>
> Jacob Kruger
> Blind Biker
> Skype: BlindZA
> '...fate had broken his body, but not his spirit...'
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jim Kitchen" <[email protected]>
> To: "jason" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 12:18 PM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A new file
>
>
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> I have been given some good ideas for the baseball game and someday I
>> might implement them.  But I do not plan to create an entire playbook
>> thing for the football game.  And that would be what it would take to add
>> anything to it.
>>
>> I have always wanted to add men to the spanker game so that women could
>> spank the men, but I do not have the sound files for it.  Might work on it
>>
>> though someday.
>>
>> I'm sorry, but I still have no idea how to make a game where you are
>> controlling and moving constantly multiple players such as in Hockey,
>> Basketball, Soccer, Goalball etc.
>>
>> BFN
>>
>>     Jim
>>
>> I'm looking for some good Easter grass.
>>
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.kitchensinc.net
>> (440) 286-6920
>> Chardon Ohio USA
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> [email protected].
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>>
>> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
>> signature database 4994 (20100402) __________
>>
>> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>>
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
> database 4994 (20100402) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to