Hi Thomas,

That may sound easy to code to you, but not to me.  Of course AI is not my
strong suit.  My football game currently looks at what play the offence calls
and what play the defense calls and then sets a possible and probable play and
yardage from that.  That's it.

Personally I do not get into the really really involved games that may take me
years and years to code.  I am more into an idea popping into my head and
creating the game and getting it done.  I would just get so so bored and burnt
out if a game takes years and years to code.  Some of my games have taken a
year to code and I put it out.  I then worked on other games and maybe came
back to that game for to add a feature or so, but more than that and I just get
real tired of it and probably would never finish the project.

TGIF and BFN