From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:55 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] how did you start?

Hi all,
take it up on my audio games for the blind group. I don't mind as its easter

holidays.
Do you love audio games? Would you like to chat about BGt a game creation
tool for the blind? Do you need any tips or tricks on any sought of game? Do

you need to ask questions about buying a game and help for the game? Well,
this is the right place for you then! If you would like to joyn, just send a

blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com