From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] how did you start?

Well it probably won't happen.
they use the same stuff for their braille note range now so I doubt they
would give it away.
though I wouldn't mind it for this box.
sure it was robotic but speech actually sounded quite good.
At 04:30 a.m. 7/04/2010, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>lets bring the keynote thing back on topic by relating it to games and I
will bring it back on topic, by saying this.

>Ultimately I want to use keynote gold multimedia in a win98 virtual machine
so I can use it with the asap screen reader in dos mode to play older
unsupported dos games. asap with win98's dos and keynote multimedia would be
the perfect combination to play older dos games. either that or humanware
please make a loving keynote voice for the loving free, and loving open
source ESpeak speech synthesizer!