Hi Jim, ---- cool! though I'm not the least surprised.

Beware the Grue!

To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] How did you start?

Hi Dark,

Well, my black jack, draw poker, slot machine and star mule games started out as video / text games in the eighties. They were then converted to blind accessible games in the nineties. As a matter of fact my black jack game made the BBS PC Ohio's collection of must have files collection.

Yes, well other than reaction I have converted all of my dos games to windows versions. There are a few utility programs that I have not published as windows versions, but here is the full list of dos games on my web site.

baseball, battleship, black jack, bopit, concentration, draw poker, football, golf, hangman, life, master mind, reaction, roulette wheel, simon, skunk, slot machine, snakes and ladders, star mule, trivia game engine, trucker and yahtzee.

Now spanker does measure your reaction time like the reaction game did.

And compare my windows list of games to the above dos list.

Baseball, BattleShip, Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, Craps, Draw Poker, Football, Golf, Hangman, Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1, Mach 1 tts, Master Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1, Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine, Snakes and Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule, Triple J Shooter, Trivia game engine, Trucker, Yahtzee

Braille reference guide, Brain, Reader, Waver, Batting practice, Golf course maker

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA