To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] how did you start?

well i doubt you can.
I tried a few years ago to get keysoft 2 for my old laptop.
and its not like they can for whatever reason there are no coppies in stock.
At 12:49 a.m. 7/04/2010, you wrote:
Hi

if you want to use keynote again, I got a 15 minute demo that runs in a windows98 virtual machine. so far my efforts to convince humanware to: 1. allow us to use the old keynote demo from 1995 or so, as a full version, have failed. 2. create a synth voice for ESpeak that sounds like keynote gold, call it the keynote ESpeak variant or something like that. this so far has also failed. I will continue to try and get them to either: 1. patch the old unsupported keynote gold multimedia demo to run as full copy and also patch keysoft gold for win95.
or 2. make a keynote voice variant for ESpeak.
the old unsupported software also runs in a win95 virtual machine very well! please contact me offlist for more info.

Josh

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net