I really can't remember precisely when I stumbled across whitestick but that
really was where my audio gaming jerney began. It was either late 2003 or in
2004. I'm thinking more 2003 actually as packman talks is the first game I
bought I think. For the most part I've been playing mainstream games as I do
have some sight so being very honest there aren't many audio games that
really do impress me. In terms of size of game and content replayability and
complexity. Phil's packman talks and GMA tank commander, lw are the real
games that have impressed me. Entombed is fantastic as well, so too I'm sure
time of conflict will be. I haven't looked at that yet because am always
caucious with regards to beta software even if I do trust the source. But
I've been reading all the comments that the public testers have fed back to
the list and with great interest.