Hello Muhamde,
I could hear you, but next time try to register the game before you review it.
I reviewed a few gamesmyself for entertainment, but I never posted them. I
recommend that you find out about the mix of your sound card. You computer can
be made to record its own sound, including stereo. You can also try audacity to
record your reviews. I would like to tell you that I think you should not
record your screen reader in the review. That is what I would do if I were you.
Good job on it anyway.
Regards,
Alfredo