So then how do I enable stereo mix on win 7? And sorry for the headphone
one.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 01 May 2010 05:14
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Comments on your Recording Muhammed

Hi Muhammed,
I also have listened to your review and to be honest I think you should have
had everything ready to go before recording. It was not especially
entertaining listening to you looking for your headphones, installing the
games, etdc before getting started with the review.  I personally felt you
should have had all of that setup and ready before you ever started
recording.
Also it wasn't necessary to yell over the recording. Ouch! My ears are still
ringing from you yelling the titles of the games into the microphone. I just
about quit listening right then. So in the future try and keep your voice
level when recording.
So other than those complaints I think the review was O.K. Hopefully next
time it will be a little better.

Smile.