Hi,
Hmmmm...that seams to be the million dollar question at the moment.
I'm not seeing it in the Windows 7 volume control, but I do know it
still exists.  I think it might be dependant on your sound card driver
as sometimes I can find it and some times I can't depending on the
computer I'm on. I'll have to take a closer look and see if I can
write up  a tutorial on setting up the stereo mix under Windows 7. It
definitely is not as straight forward as it was on XP.