My sound card is an autijy. But that's generally sometimes how its dun.
Sometimes in Kellys reviews, you could here his screen reader.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Castanedagarcia_Alfredo
Sent: 01 May 2010 04:43
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Comments on your Recording Muhammed

Hello Muhamde,
I could hear you, but next time try to register the game before you review
it. I reviewed a few gamesmyself for entertainment, but I never posted them.
I recommend that you find out about the mix of your sound card. You computer
can be made to record its own sound, including stereo. You can also try
audacity to record your reviews. I would like to tell you that I think you
should not record your screen reader in the review. That is what I would do
if I were you.
Good job on it anyway.
Regards,
Alfredo